The PIISA project is committed to conducting all project activities responsibly and ethically. This page provides information on how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal data, ensuring compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The PIISA project consortium is made up of 12 member partners, which are responsible for the treatment of users’ personal data and informs its users that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on the protection of personal data (2016 European GDPR regulation).
Therefore, this privacy statement applies to the entire lifespan of information within the PIISA project website, from the obtainment of information to the final deletion of information.
As explained further, additional guidelines or procedures are established for specific areas or processes – such as research, interviews, or surveys – within the PIISA project that provides a detailed explanation of the measures that are taken in order to achieve the desired level of data protection.
The PIISA consortium considers it very important to treat the input and contributions from stakeholders as confidential during its activities and in the PIISA public reporting. No personal information will be shared within PIISA community of stakeholders, nor towards third parties, unless the concerned stakeholders agree.
Below we explain how personal data will be treated.
For what purposes may we process your personal data?
The PIISA project collects personal data to the extent required to fulfil a specific purpose. The collected data may be shared with the European Commission and with the project’s consortium for compliance with reporting, monitoring, and auditing requirements, but personal information will not be shared, nor sold to third-party marketers. Personal data may be collected and further processed under the PIISA project for the following purposes:
- To notify users about website changes, updates and project news
- To communicate about upcoming events
- To manage project webinars, workshops, and training activities
- To deliver and monitor demand-driven and tailored capacity support towards projects stakeholders
- To establish new partnerships, engage stakeholders and collect feedback from projects stakeholders
- To deliver and monitor emailing
Which personal data do we collect?
LGI Sustainable Innovation, located in Paris (France), is the consortium partner responsible for managing and coordinating the PIISA project website, mailing list, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts. LGI collects personal data that you provide via web forms, including your name and email address.
- Log file informations including personal identification information (name, email address, etc.) in the context of communication and dissemination purposes
- IP address
- Browser information
- The external webpage from which you visited our site
- Pages you visited on our website
- Time at which the pages were visited
- How long the pages were visited
- Device details
How is your personal data protected?
The PIISA project takes reasonable measures to ensure that website user data and the personal data that they make available are protected against:
- Loss: data are no longer available
- Leaks: data falling into the wrong hands
- Errors: data are not correct; for example, obsolete or incomplete
- Not accessible: data are not accessible when required
- Wrongful access: viewed by persons who are not authorized to do so
- Processing that is not in line with legislation, guidelines, and standards.
What are your rights?
You can ask us at any time via email at email@example.com:
- Which data we have about you
- What the aim is of specific processing
- Who processes your personal data
You have the right:
- To have a copy of your personal data that we process for a particular purpose
- To submit a request that your data be deleted
- To ask us to no longer process your personal data (if you have a valid and legal reason for this)